Raw Banana IceKream with Blueberry Cobbler


















                                                                      RAW Banana Ice Kream


Last night I had to have something sweet and delicious and this is what I came up with. I made a quick batch of my raw banana icekream, took me literally 1 minute!! I love this icekream. Here is the recipe:
Raw Banana IceKream
2 frozen bananas cut into fourths
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
Put bananas into a small 2 cup food processor, add lemon juice. Process bananas till they look like creamy icecream. Enjoy as is or use it w/ a cobbler like I did. Here is my Blueberry Cobbler recipe:
I used the cobbler crust only recipe from my previous post, "Blueberry Cobbler with Banana Hemp Kream". Then I simply topped the crust w/ some fresh organic blueberries that I got from a local farmer. Add a dollop of your banana icekream and get ready to moan!!! UMMMMMM! Enjoy in good health. It feels so good knowing you can enjoy desserts that actually improve your health.
Today I am grateful for the simple things in life like fresh sweet organic blueberries.
~JMJ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining