Blackberry Mango Smoothie for My Cutie!!


Blackberry Mango Smoothie

































Blackberries are now in season, so feel free to use fresh. I had found these organic frozen blackberries on super clearance at our local market, so I stocked up. I try to keep things simple, and one way I do that is using what ingredients I have on hand. I don't like feeling that I have to run out to the market just to make a recipe. Keep it simple and use things you have around the kitchen. You just might come up with an even better recipe than the original.




Blackberry Mango Green Smoothie Recipe
1 1/2 C filtered water
2 handfuls organic baby spinach
2 T Nutiva Hemp Seeds
1/2 C frozen mango cubes
1/2 C frozen organic blackberries
1 ripe organic banana
1/2 of a frozen banana
Blend well in a high speed blender. Enjoy!

~JMJ~ Today I am grateful for delicious fruits! I love starting the day with a nutritious green smoothie. Have a smoothie today and see how great you feel! Peace and Eat More Raw.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining