Raw Cookie Dough Smoothie

Today I surprised the children with a new smoothie recipe. I had made some raw almond butter and wanted use it in a smoothie recipe for them. Having found some extremely fresh Medjool dates the other day at the market, I knew they had to be one of the smoothie ingredients as well. Here is what it looked like:

And let me just tell you, it tasted like pure bliss!!!!! This is a must try!!! They will be requesting this smoothie again, or so I was told. Here is my recipe:
 

Raw Cookie Dough Smoothie

by Elizabeth @rawlivingandlearning.blogSpot.com
 
4 fresh Medjool dates, pitted
 
4 ripe bananas
 
6 frozen bananas
 
1/2 C filtered water
 
2 Tablespoons of raw almond butter
 
1 teaspoon of vanilla
 
Blend all of the ingredients in a high speed blender and ENJOY!!!!
 
 
+JMJ+ Today I am grateful that my father had a successful surgery and is home recovering.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It looks so frothy! And yummy!

Terri
Sherri said…
Super delicious combo!!!!!
kelli said…
yum!!! glad you're father is doing well! xoxoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining