Apple Pie Smoothie

One of my little guys requested an Apple Pie Smoothie the other day so that is exactly what I made him! We all have been enjoying my Pumpkin Pie Smoothie recipe and he thought, since I could make up a recipe for that, surely I could make up one for Apple Pie. It was a success!! He was very happy and satisfied.

You can use any apple you like for this recipe; he chose Golden Delicious, so that is what I used.



Apple Pie Smoothie

by Elizabeth @rawlivingandlearning.blogspot.com

4 frozen ripe bananas

1 ripe banana

Juice of 1/2 a lemon

2 Golden Delicious, organic apples

4 Medjool dates, remove pits

2 Tbsp raw Hemp Hearts

1/2 tsp cinnamon

1/2 tsp pumpkin spice

1/4 tsp Allspice

Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender. Garnish smoothies with dried mulberries and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy!


+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for the kindness shown to me yesterday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining