Pumpkin Pie Smoothie/Pumpkin Pie In a Bowl

As I mentioned the other day, I have been juicing a ton of carrots lately. To be exact, I have been juicing 5 pounds of carrots each morning! 


I drink it throughout the morning and I also add some to recipes.



 A few days ago I used a little bit of my carrot juice in the smoothie and smoothie bowl recipe that I made for the children and me; It was what I call "Pumpkin Pie Smoothie and Pumpkin Pie In a Bowl."



Pumpkin Pie Smoothie/Pumpkin Pie In a Bowl

by Elizabeth @rawlivingandlearning.blogspot.com

12 oz of fresh pumkin or canned

7 frozen, ripe bananas

5 Medjool dates, remove pits

2 T raw, hemp hearts

1/2 cup fresh carrot juice or water

Squeeze of fresh lemon juice

1 Tablespoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice

1 teaspoon of cinnamon

Blend all of the ingredients until creamy smooth. I blended mine on "smoothie mode" in my Blendtec Blender.
Garnish the smoothies with a sprinkle of cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!



For the Pumpkin Pie in a Bowl simply pour the smoothie mixture into a bowl and garnish with dried mulberries and enjoy with a spoon! This is how I eat my smoothies every morning.

******************************************

+JMJ+ Today I am grateful for the beauty I shared with my daughter the other day, as we admired a beautiful iridescence in a cloud after a day of rain; the sun came out and we got to admire what we call, a "Rainbow Cloud". 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed Yogurt

Raw Vegan Spring Rolls

Simplifying the Concept of Proper Food Combining